Delicious Moelleux Au Chocolat – Gluten And Dairy Free QUICK AND EASY
Enjoy this rich and delicious French style moelleux au chocolat! Delectable madness!
Being intolerant or trying to cut down on gluten and dairy products doesn’t mean you can’t have fun baking! No matter our dietary requirements, we can all indulge in some magical, sweet chocolaty deliciousness! This yummy recipe is one of my favourites, it can be served warm and soft, accompanied by vanilla ice cream or cool and dense, rich as each little succulent morceau is melt in the mouth delumptious! I’ve made this heavenly cake for so many different occasions, it takes no time to make, no time to bake and chocolate lovers LOVE IT!
Prepare for some serious chocolaty scrumptiousness!
Gluten and dairy free Moelleux au Chocolat
Time of preparation: 10 minutes
Time of bake: 25-30 minutes
- 200g Dark chocolate
- 125g Margarine (dairy free)
- 125g Cornstarch
- 1/2 Sachet of yeast
- 4 eggs
- 250g sugar
- Pre-heat the oven at 180°C.
- Butter your cake mold(s) in preparation.
- Melt the margarine and chocolate together in a bain marie, then leave to cool.
- Mix together the cornstarch and yeast.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs so the whites and yolk combine (this avoids any yolk burning in the next step)
- Add the sugar to the egg mix and whisk until light and fluffy.
- Add the cornstarch and yeast.
- And finally the cooled, melted margarine and chocolate.
- Pour into your cake mold(s) and put in the oven for approximately 25-30 minutes.
- You can test to see if the cake is baked by pricking it with a knife, the knife should come out with only a tiny bit of mixture on it.
You can add a little colour to your moelleux au chocolat by putting some icing sugar on top!