Even if you have nothing planned this weekend you know you have one thing to look forward to… a lie in! And after getting up at 5/6/7am everyday for work or for your kids you deserve this.
- You need a certain amount of hours sleep and most people won’t be getting 8 hours on the week days because they have to get up for work so early.
- Sleeping in can improve your long term memory retention, memory organisation and learning.
- If you have been partying or missed out on some precious shut eye sleeping in allows you to catch up on sleep debt.
- It can help you unwind before the weekend, you’ve been so stressed time to let go and relax.
- You don’t need to feel guilty because you’re doing it because you want to and it is helping you!
- You’ll be more awake later in the day to enjoy all of the bank holiday weekend activities!
- And its just the substitute for that nap you were going to take anyways!