This dish is amazing when you want something with a little salt and crunch. The vegetables are the perfect offset of sweet. It is awesome when you want something which is a little more hearty but still innately summery.
- Gluten Free Cocktail Sausages
- Streaky Bacon
- Mixed Herbs
- Carrots, or vegetables of your choice I recommend courgette, sugar snap peas and onion
- Peel and cut the potatoes up into little cubes, place in a bowl and cover with vegetable oil and a sprinkle of mixed herbs, mixed with your hands.
- Place onto a baking tray.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut your slices of bacon in half and wrap around the cocktail sausages.
- Place on the same baking tray.
- Cook in the oven for about 5-10 minutes. Remove and add your chopped vegetables, shake the pan to coat them in the oil and herbs and so the potatoes are more evenly cooked when placed back in the oven.
- Cook for another 15 minutes. I find that the bacon wrapped sausages take a little while longer to cook so use your best judgement.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!