It is coming to the end of summer and school will be starting up again soon. Kids will be having school dinners and when they get home won’t be needing a full meal. This is the perfect thing to fill their little bellies after school.
- Maple Syrup
- Gluten Free Bagels
- Oil Spray
- Spray the oil on to a frying pan, place a couple of rashers of streaky bacon into the pan and cook over a medium to low heat. Pour over a small amount of maple syrup for the bacon to cook in, the sweet perfectly compliments the savoury but be careful as the sugar will burn quickly.
- While the bacon is cooking slice the bagel in half and place it in the toaster.
- When the bacon is done place on some kitchen roll to get rid of excess grease and in the same pan crack an egg.
- When the bagel is toasted butter it and place on the bacon, add the cooked fried egg and add some crunchy fresh spinach leaves.
- On the other side of the bagel add your desired condiments, I added ketchup and mayo to mine.
- Place on top and slice down the middle.
- Serve with crunchy carrot sticks and enjoy!