I love combining different cuisines together, I used these meatballs in spaghetti one night, tacos the next and finally in this amazing sticky stir fry. Meatballs absorb flavour so well and are extremely versatile if you step away from the conventional spaghetti and meatballs.
- Gluten Free meatballs – mine were a mix of pork and beef
- Oyster sauce
- Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- Sesame Oil
- 5 Chinese Spice Mix
- Chopped Garlic
- Ground Ginger
- Sliced onion
- Shredded Carrots
- Sliced Tendersteam Broccoli
- Black Rice Noodles by King Soba Noodles
- Slice the meatballs in half or quarters so that they cook through more swiftly.
- In a frying pan heat about a half a tablespoon of sesame oil. Add the chopped garlic and onions over a low heat.
- In a saucepan bring some water to the boil and add the carrots and broccoli.
- Add the meatballs into the frying pan once they are cooked add a dash of soy sauce and oyster sauce. Sprinkle a large pinch of ginger and the 5 chinese spice mix. Leave over a low heat to simmer and let the meatballs absorb all of the flavours.
- If you want to make it sweeter you can add a little maple syrup or honey.
- Add a handful of rice noodles to the saucepan with the vegetables this should only take a couple of minutes to cook through and then drain.
- Serve the vegetables and noodles and place the meatball mix on top.