Here we have a super simple and easy warm potato salad. Perfect for week nights when you don’t have much left in the cupboards and you don’t want to spend all evening in the kitchen.
This minty pea, asparagus, ham and potato dish will leave you full and satisfied.
- Pealed and chopped potato (large chunks)
- Sliced and diced ham
- Frozen Peas
- Finely chopped mint leaves
- Chopped spring onions
- Dairy Free Butter
- In a saucepan bring some water to a boil and add in your peeled potatoes, add in a couple of mint leaves and salt to season.
- In a separate pan melt a small knob of dairy free butter, add some mint and the rest of the ingredients over a low to medium heat.
- After about 15 minutes the potatoes should be soft and fall off of a fork when stabbed.
- Drain the potatoes and add them to the pan with the other ingredients.
- Add some more butter and toss with the vegetables to ensure the flavours mix well.
- Serve and enjoy!