Chocolate brownies are always good, but this recipe will give you the nicest chocolate fudge brownies you have ever tried. The recipe isn’t stodgy and leaves your with a beautifully rich almost sponge like brownie with a crunchy chewy layer on top.
- 145g butter
- 250g caster sugar
- 80g cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 65g self-raising gluten flour
- Preheat the oven to 160C degrees.
- Mix the butter, sugar and cocoa power in a saucepan over a very low heat so that the butter melts.
- When melted take off of the heat and stir in the eggs.
- Add a pinch of salt, and the flour slowly.
- Once the mixture is well mixed grease a 8inch square pan and line with baking parchment.
- Pour into the pan and place in the oven to bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from here.