Homemade, Healthy, Tasty and Quick!
One of the most common go to meals, when in need of something quick, is bread. However a lot of store bought bread is full of chemicals and not made with good nutritional ingredients. I there for try to buy my bread in special bakery’s where I know the quality is good. But sometimes you run out and the only thing available close to your house is the long shelf life type of bread that you can often get in corner shops. In those crucial moments it is good to be able to make one your self so you can make sure your bread is both tasty and healthy at same time. This one is very easy to make and super tasty.
- 500 g whole wheat
- 30 g coconut flakes
- 1,5 tbs baking powder
- 1 ts Maldon salt, finely crushed
- 400 ml greek yogurt
- 1 ts syrup
- 40 g oatmeal
- 20 g sunflower seeds
- Blend whole wheat, baking powder and salt together in a bowl. Stir yogurt and syrup together separately and then blend into the dry ingredients in the bowl.
- Stir gently for a moment.
- Then add the oatmeal and the seeds and stir a couple of times. If the dough is dry you can add a little water
- Put into a big baking tray and into the oven to bake for 40-50 minutes on 180-190°C.
Featured image by Bart Everson