At Brighton Journal, we love providing our fellow Brightonians with cheap, quick, simple and healthy recipes. So without further ado here’s a handy recipe for tasty naan bread pizzas!
What you need:
1 naan bread
1 jar pizza topper or make your own
1 cup grated cheese (mozzarella is best but cheddar will do)
Any toppings you may like e.g. prosciutto, pepperoni, jalapeños, mushrooms, olives, anchovies, red pepper.
How to do it:
- Preheat the oven to around gas mark 5
- Spread your chosen pizza topper evenly on the naan bread
- Add your favourite toppings
- Top with plenty of cheese
- Place on a pizza tray in the oven
- Cook for 10 minutes
It’s really as simple as that! Take out the oven, add lots of black pepper and eat up!