Feeling like a heavenly brownie, but don’t want to go chocolate? Light vanilla brownie at your service!
I love this scrumptious recipe because it’s a great alternative to the rich and stocky chocolate brownie, this recipe is far more light but still moelleux and soft. You can have it simple, served with some whipped cream or meringue, which I do recommend! Or you can go piping crazy and cover it with creamy butter icing and sprinkle what ever magical delightfulness on top! YUM YUM YUM! All the same, you can’t really go wrong with deliciousness like this!
Light vanilla brownie with an Oreo crunch!
Time of preparation: 15 minutes
Time of bake: 25-30 minutes
- 60g butter
- 170g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 105g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Oreos (or other whatever tickles your tastebuds)
- Pre-heat the oven at 180°C.
- Butter your cake mold(s) in preparation.
- Heat your butter to create a soft consistency.
- Add the sugar, mix well.
- Combine the flour, yeast and salt together.
- Add egg and vanilla to butter and sugar mix.
- Combine flour, yeast and salt mix with butter sugar and egg mix until smooth.
- Pour into your cake mold(s) and then push your Oreos (or other) into the mixture until covered over.
- Put in the oven for approximately 25-30 minutes.
- You can test to see if the cake is baked by pricking it with a knife, the knife should come out with only a tiny bit of mixture on it.
You can add a little decor to your delumptious vanilla and Oreo brownie by piping on some butter icing (half the amount of butter to icing sugar, with a little water to bind) and then sprinkling crushed pieces of Oreo on top!