One can not say enough good about horseradish who is considered a superfood. It is good for your liver, blood flow, killing infection and according to some can help with speeding up your metabolism. Two teaspoons a day and your health will benefit in so many ways.
- 125g horseradish
- 4 lemons
- 2cm fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- Using a food processor, blend the horseradish and ginger well.
- Squeeze the lemons and add the juice to the horseradish and ginger.
- Mix for another 3 minutes.
- Add the cinnamon and honey and mix until you get syrup.
- Store the mixture in a glass jar.
- Take 1 teaspoon twice a day, before meals or training.
- Consume the syrup for 3 weeks.