For the last two years Brighton Tap Takeover has drawn in crowds from far and wide to drink some of the best brews in the UK. This year they bring their beers to 15 pubs across the city with 18 breweries taking over the taps. It’s three days of immersing yourself in the best pubs in Brighton, drinking some of the best beer money can buy. The tickets are £15 which gives you 4 half pint beers of your choice from Tap Takeover brewers and gives you £1 off each pint and 50p off each pint of Takeover beer you buy over the weekend. Additionally, at the ‘hub’ of North Laine Brewhouse you can pick up a filled can of your choice. The festival ‘hub’ will have a 20-strong keg wall from all brewers taking part so you will not be stuck for choice when picking what you want to takeaway.
Here’s the definitive list of each brewer and where to find them!
- Wylam @ Dead Wax Social w/ DJ’s playing all vinyl all weekend
- North @ Earth & Stars w/ dishes cooked up by the renowned kitchen to compliment each beer
- Yeastie Boys @ East Street Tap w/ 8 Wired, North End and more plus Beelzeburger just opened there
- First Chop @ Hope & Ruin w/ food from Beelzebab and on Saturday night expect a DJ standoff from First Chop Choons vs The Hope & Ruin Allstars
- Wild Weather @ The Victory w/ deep house and disco on Saturday night and live folk on Sunday
- Wild Beer Co @ White Rabbit w/ their Wild Beer Co garden party and complimentary matching cheeses to each beer available
- Two Tribes @ Black Lion w/ an all-weekend garden party and beer pong
- Four Pure @ The Mesmerist w/ beer cocktails all-weekend, roof terrace with beautiful views and dj’s from open-til-close
- One Mile End @ The Mash Tun w/ Original Gravity beer tastings at 3pm and 4pm each day
- Lost and Found @ Western w/ dj’s from across Brighton and a tasty new menu makes The Western “a match made at Churchill Square”
- Laine Brew Co @ The Tempest w/ pop-up beach games, pop-up tap wall and two nights of DJ’s spinning from the terrace
- Hand Brew Co, Kiln, Cloak + Dagger, Downlands and Dark Star @ Fiddlers Elbow w/ live folk music on Sunday night
- Gipsy Hill @ Fountain Head
- East London Brewery @ Bath Arms
Additionally, there will be a series of events that you can check out here. You don’t need a ticket to get into any of these pubs it just makes it slightly cheaper and a little more fun to have one! If you’re heading down enjoy yourself and make sure to try some of the tasty food available in Brighton’s up-and-coming pub kitchens.