Decadent Chocolate Crepes – Gluten & Dairy Free
Having a sweet tooth is hard sometimes because eating pure sugary candies can really give you a tummy ache, so something like these decadent rich chocolate crepes can definitely soothe those cravings but are also slightly more substantial than a bag of gummies. At least thats what we tell ourselves…
This recipe makes chocolate crepes drizzled with dark chocolate!
- 100g Gluten Free Plain Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 300ml Dark Chocolate Almond Milk
- 50g Dark Chocolate
- Mix the flour, eggs and almond milk together in a bowl with a hand whisk, once the mixture is completely smooth set aside for about half an hour or so to rest.
- Heat a non stick pan over a medium to low heat. Add in a ladle sized amount of mixture to the pan and swirl around to the edges to make a thin layer.
- When the pancake has small bubbles all over it, this means it is ready to be flipped! Flip the pancake and wait about 30 seconds and it should be done! Remove from pan.
- In a separate saucepan boil some water and place a heat proof dish over the water (but not touching the water) then add the chocolate into the dish and stir until completely melted.
- Using a teaspoon drizzle the chocolate over the crepe. Once the next crepe is done place it on top of the chocolate and repeat.
- This will give you a nice stack of chocolatey crepes to enjoy! And we mean ENJOY!