GF Dinner: Spaghetti and Meatballs
These meatballs are the ultimate gluten free variety, I like to slice them so that they are smaller and make for a quicker cooking time. Dressed in this sauce and paired with some gluten free spaghetti its perfect for a meal for two.
- Gluten Free Spaghetti
- Loyd Grossman Smoked Garlic Bolognese Sauce
- The Classic Yorkshire Meatballs (beef and pork)
- Thinly sliced Runner Beans
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add in a handful of spaghetti.
- In a frying pan over a medium heat add the meatballs and cook through. Add the sliced runner beans and the sauce and simmer over a low heat until the beans are soft and the meatballs have absorbed the flavour of the sauce.
- Drain the spaghetti, plate with the meatball sauce.