GF Dinners: Maple Bacon And Egg Bagel
It is coming to the end of summer and school will be starting up again soon. Kids will be having school dinners and when they get home won’t be needing a full meal. This is the perfect thing to fill their little bellies after school.
- Maple Syrup
- Gluten Free Bagels
- Oil Spray
- Spray the oil on to a frying pan, place a couple of rashers of streaky bacon into the pan and cook over a medium to low heat. Pour over a small amount of maple syrup for the bacon to cook in, the sweet perfectly compliments the savoury but be careful as the sugar will burn quickly.
- While the bacon is cooking slice the bagel in half and place it in the toaster.
- When the bacon is done place on some kitchen roll to get rid of excess grease and in the same pan crack an egg.
- When the bagel is toasted butter it and place on the bacon, add the cooked fried egg and add some crunchy fresh spinach leaves.
- On the other side of the bagel add your desired condiments, I added ketchup and mayo to mine.
- Place on top and slice down the middle.
- Serve with crunchy carrot sticks and enjoy!