GF Dinners: Vegan Curry
That smell of cardamon, garlic, coconut and curry in general is seriously comforting. Chicken Tikka is one of the UK’s most popular dishes but ordering in can be expensive and what happens if you have allergies? This gluten free, dairy free and meat free curry is simple to make from home.
- Chopped potatoes
- Frozen Peas
- Loyd Grossman Bhuna Curry Sauce
- Basmati Rice
- Sunflower oil
- In 2 separate saucepans bring some water to a boil.
- In one add the potatoes and cook for 10 minutes.
- In the other add your desired amount of rice and cook for 15 minutes.
- When potatoes are done, drain them and them over a medium to low heat in a frying pan add some oil.
- Add the peas and the potato to the pan and let them fry off for about 5 minutes.
- Lower the heat of the frying pan and add the sauce and the spinach and let simmer.
- Drain the rice, pour over some boiling water whilst draining to get rid of any starchiness.
- Serve the rice and the curry. If you aren’t gluten free add some naan or popadoms!