GF Dinners: Yorkshire Puddings
Does anyone else remember that Wednesdays at primary school meant a roast dinner? It meant lining up in the cafeteria and if there were any yorkshire puddings left you had hit jackpot. Here is our recipe for gluten and dairy free yorkshire puddings…
- 200ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 140g Gluten Free Plain Flour
- 4 Eggs
- Vegetable Oil
- Preheat fan oven to 230 degrees.
- In the bottom of a cupcake tray pour some vegetable oil into the bottom of the cups until it is about 1/4 full.
- Place the cupcake tray or yorkshire pudding tin with the oil in the oven to heat it up.
- Mix the flour with the eggs until smooth and slowly add the almond milk.
- Let the mixture sit for a few minutes.
- Take out the tray be careful as the oil will be extremely hot.
- Pour the mixture on top of the oil filling the cupcake holder.
- Carefully return to the oven and cook for around 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!