Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies!
Chocolate brownies are always good, but this recipe will give you the nicest chocolate fudge brownies you have ever tried. The recipe isn’t stodgy and leaves your with a beautifully rich almost sponge like brownie with a crunchy chewy layer on top.
- 145g butter
- 250g caster sugar
- 80g cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 65g self-raising gluten flour
- Preheat the oven to 160C degrees.
- Mix the butter, sugar and cocoa power in a saucepan over a very low heat so that the butter melts.
- When melted take off of the heat and stir in the eggs.
- Add a pinch of salt, and the flour slowly.
- Once the mixture is well mixed grease a 8inch square pan and line with baking parchment.
- Pour into the pan and place in the oven to bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from here.