Schutzi is heading to WWE Money In The Bank.
During episode 6/24 of WWE “SmackDown”, Shotzi defeated Tamina To qualify for the 2022 Women Money In The Bank ladder match. Shotzi took the win after planting Tamina with the Never Wake Up DDT in a 1-2-3 match.
Schotze will earn her first Money In The Bank match in the premium live event next month. Shotzi signed with WWE in 2019 and will continue for two years at the company’s development brand, NXT under the Shotzi Blackheart moniker. Then it will debut on its main roster in July 2020, with the acronym Schutze. In her short stint on the main roster, she saw a pair of high-profile, but short-lived feuds with former champs Sasha Banks and Charlotte Flair.
The Women’s Money In The Bank match was introduced in 2017 after the men’s version debuted at WrestleMania 21 in 2005. Carmella, Alexa Bliss, Bayley and Nikki Ash all managed to cash out their contracts with the respective champions at the time of the win. The 2020 winner, Asuka was awarded the RAW Women’s Championship by then-champion, Becky Lynch the night after her victory due to Lynch’s pregnancy.
The updated card for WWE Money In The Bank can be found below:
- Seth Rollins vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus vs. Omos vs. Sami Zayn vs. TBA vs. TBA vs. TBA – Peaceful Bank Men’s Money Match
- Lacey Evans vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Liv Morgan vs. Raquel Rodriguez vs. Asuka vs. Schutzi vs. TBA vs. TPA – Women’s Money in a Bank Ladder Match
- Bianca Belair (M) vs. Carmella – RAW Women’s Championship
- Ronda Rousey (Midfield) vs Natalya – SmackDown Women’s Championship
- Usos (C) vs Street Profits – Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
The 2022 WWE Money In The Bank premium live event takes place on Saturday, July 2 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. The event was originally scheduled to take place at the home of the NFL Las Vegas Raiders at Allegiant Stadium Before being moved to the smaller place due to the reported shortage of ticket sales.
Enjoy Wrestling Inc. Ongoing coverage of WWE “SmackDown”, which can be found on click here.
Do you have a news tip or correction? send it to me [email protected]
“Freelance entrepreneur. Communicator. Gamer. Explorer. Pop culture practitioner.”