to update: This update has just been published! We also have Nintendo’s official patch notes now, thanks to her Support page:
Pokemon Scarlet and Purple: Edition. 3.0.0 (Released December 13, 2023)
Zero Zone Hidden Treasure Release Part 2: Indigo Disc for Pokemon Scarlet or Pokemon Violet
Coaches who bought Hidden treasure of area zero You will now be able to enjoy the adventures in Part 2: Indigo disc.
For coaches who have not purchased Hidden treasure of area zeroAdditional Pokémon may appear via local or online modes.
-The difficulty of the Ogre Austin minigame has been adjusted.
– We fixed a bug that caused the Hospitality ability to cause unintended behavior in certain situations.
– The effects of protosynthesis and quark drive powers will not occur while the gas neutralization ability is activated.
-Other specific bug fixes have been implemented.
Original article: Ahead of the launch of Pokémon Scarlet & Violet’s second DLC, Serebii.net has shared an outline of what to expect from version 3.0.0, which appears to be set to release soon.
Highlights include the Austin Ghoul Difficulty adjustment and the Hospitality movement, which could crash, now contains a bug fix. Aside from this, there are a few changes elsewhere, but we’ll update you in full when the English patch notes are officially released on Nintendo’s support page.
“Ahead of its release soon, we have details on Pokémon Scarlet & Violet 3.0.1 patch notes containing details of what has been changed
– The first returning Pokémon has been added for all players to use
– Ogre Austin’s difficulty will be adjusted
– The Hospitality step contains a bug fix where it causes unintended behavior in some circumstances
– Elementary synthesis and quark drive will no longer be activated when playing with equivalent gas
– Other bug fixes will also be triggered. This patch is required for online play.”
Although the game update is free, to play the new Indigo Disk DLC for Scarlet and Violet, you will have to purchase The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero DLC first.
“Certified food guru. Internet maven. Bacon junkie. Tv enthusiast. Avid writer. Gamer. Beeraholic.”