The fantasy football playoffs are looming, and your fantasy roster needs a shake-up.
Fear not, fantasy managers. This week’s waiver wire offers hidden gems at every position, ready to propel your team from postseason pretenders to championship contenders.
Dig in, dig deep, and dominate the waiver wire like a true fantasy football champion. For a complete list of Week 15 fantasy football waiver targets, Check out our comprehensive guide.
Go to placement group:
Matthew Stafford, Los Angeles Rams (Listed in 33.5% of leagues on ESPN)
Stafford threw three touchdown passes in the Rams’ overtime loss to Baltimore Ravens.
- It was his third straight game with more than three touchdowns despite the numerous injuries to the Rams’ receivers at the time.
- Stafford’s 10 touchdowns in the past three weeks leads the league, and he has also thrown for 802 yards over the span, which ranks sixth.
- Stafford plays Washington leaders In Week 15. Washington has allowed the second-most fantasy points to quarterbacks this season.
- Other free agent quarterbacks posted big games this week, including Joe Flacco, Zach Wilson And Jake BrowningBut Stafford has a much better matchup this week and a higher floor compared to those in that group.
Zamir White, las vegas raiders (0.5%)
Josh Jacobs He suffered a knee injury in the fourth quarter of Week 14 and did not return.
- The Raiders played just six offensive snaps after the injury.
- Amir Abdullah He took the shot right after the hit because he was third down. He also took the third snap on the ensuing drive and the two snaps in the final two minutes because they were in obvious passing situations.
- White took the other two shots. White will presumably take over for Jacobs if the 2019 No. 1 pick misses time.
- The invaders are playing Los Angeles Chargers on Thursday Night Football. The short turnaround makes it unlikely Jacobs will play this week.
- Given how good the linebacker usually performs against the Chargers and White’s potential to play 15-20 snaps, he’s the best option on this week’s waiver wire unless Jacobs is ready to go.
- The Raiders also play the Colts during the fantasy championship round. Indianapolis has allowed the fourth-most fantasy points to come.
Noah Brown, houston texas (42.6%)
Nico Collins He exited the first quarter of Week 14 due to a calf injury and was ruled out of the first half.
- This comes a week after Houston lost another young receiver, Tank Dealdue to a season-ending injury.
- Houston stayed at 11 personnel on its first five plays. Collins joined Brown W Robert Woods In the first three matches before his injury. Xavier Hutchinson It was his replacement.
- Houston held the trio of Brown, Woods and Hutchinson nearly every game with 11 personnel in the first half. John Michie III Hutchinson played 11 personnel in the third quarter, and all four played 11 personnel in the fourth quarter.
- A combination of injuries to the Jets’ wide receiver, tight end and secondary and heavy rain led to a very quiet day in the passing game for the Texans.
- Texas plays Tennessee Titans Next week and in Week 17. Tennessee has allowed the sixth-most fantasy points to wide receivers this season.
- Although Brown has been sidelined the past two weeks, he has caught 13 passes for 325 yards and a touchdown in his past two healthy games. He’s a risky target for the waiver wire, but he could pay off big in both games as the Texans’ top wide receiver.
Possible Isaiah, Baltimore Ravens (39.8%)
He probably caught five passes for 83 yards and a touchdown vs Los Angeles Rams.
- He took full charge Mark Andrews“, where he consistently played about 75% of the Ravens’ offensive snaps.
- This has likely been the top waiver option at the position for a few weeks now, but some fantasy managers haven’t bitten because the production hasn’t shown up yet.
- That won’t be the case after this week, as he was clearly the most productive of those available.
- the Los Angeles Rams It was a good match for Possible. He plays Jacksonville Jaguars, San Francisco 49ers And Miami Dolphins During the next three weeks. The 49ers are the only team on that list that was above average in limiting fantasy points to tight ends.
- Every other tight end on this list is a gamble with a good matchup. He’s probably the only guy who could possibly be tagged as a fantasy starter in some of the coming weeks.
“Devoted travel trailblazer. Freelance beer scholar. Passionate analyst. Hardcore twitter fanatic.”