If you are struggling with Wordle 356 on June 10th, you are in the right place. Keeping up with the modern tradition of challenging Wordle puzzles, today’s teaser is causing problems for countless players. Although it’s not full of rarely used letters, it’s a word you’re not likely to use very often. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, thanks to three spoiler-free guides. Just head to the bottom of the page for Wordle 356 tips for June 10th.
Wordle challenges players to figure out a five-letter word in just six guesses. To do this, you will need to use the delete operation to exclude the different characters.
If, say, a square of letters turns gray after one of your guesses, you know that particular letter does not appear in the word of the day.
If the tile turns yellow, it means that the letter is in the word, not in the right place, while the green tile means that the letter is in the word and in the correct position.
The goal is to solve each puzzle in the fewest number of guesses possible. You can then share your progress on social media, and show friends, family and random followers how smart you are.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. And since Wordle keeps track of your stats, failure means you lose your hard-earned streak – something you’ll be reminded of every time you log in.
If you need help keeping your winning streak alive, check out Wordle’s latest (spoiler-free) tips for the June 10 puzzle below…
General tips and advice about Wordle …
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, especially “a” and “e”.
• Avoid letters such as “X”, “Z” and “Q” until later, when you have a better idea of the answer.
• “RAISE” is a good word to start with, while “TOUCH” is a decent second guess. I also like to use the word “leverage” as an opening guess.
• Check out Express Online’s daily tips below…
Wordle 356 Tips and Guides on June 10th…
1. Wordle 356 begins with the letter P.
2. Wordle 356 contains two vowels.
3. The characteristic of religiosity.
“Certified food guru. Internet maven. Bacon junkie. Tv enthusiast. Avid writer. Gamer. Beeraholic.”
Famous radio DJ Scott Shannon lists a house in upstate New York
Microsoft is ending the $1 Xbox Game Pass offer for the first month of use
This Oregon arcade has been named the best pinball venue in the world