If you’re struggling with Wordle 380 on July 4th, fear not, because you’ve come to the right place. Today’s teaser isn’t the hardest Wordle puzzle in recent weeks, but judging by some of the comments on social media, it does attract a fan or two. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, with three spoiler-free guides for Wordle 380 on July 4th. Just head to the bottom of the page for the latest tips, and good luck.
You probably already know how to play Wordle, but just in case you need a reminder, here’s a quick update.
Players are given six chances to guess a five-letter word, via a process of elimination. For each guess, letter tiles will appear in one of three colors. If the color of the square turns gray, the letter will not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, then the letter you guessed is in the word, not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, it means that the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your stats, and displays the number of correct answers you’ve managed, not to mention your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three guides specific to Wordle 380 on July 4th…
General tips and advice about Wordle …
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, especially “a” and “e”.
• Avoid letters such as “X”, “Z” and “Q” until later, when you have a better idea of the answer.
• “RAISE” is a good word to start with, while “TOUCH” is a decent second guess.
• Check out Express Online’s daily tips below…
Wordle 380 hints and clues for July 4th…
1. Wordle 379 begins with the letter S.
2. Wordle 379 has one vowel, but it appears twice.
3. Cut ties.
“Freelance entrepreneur. Communicator. Gamer. Explorer. Pop culture practitioner.”
Padma Lakshmi is leaving Top Chef after its 20th season
$17 million in previews – Miscellaneous
Shark Tank’s Daymond John is seeking a restraining order against former contestant “Bubba” Baker and his family