Coming to this week’s episode of Monday Night RawThere were only four matches reserved for Hell in a dungeon Pay-per-view (PPV) scheduled for next Sunday, June 5, 2022, at the Allstate Arena outside of Chicago, Illinois. There are now six games selected for viewing.
That’s because WWE prepared two more during raw.
First, The Judgment Day (Edge, Damian Priest, and Rhea Ripley) will face Finn Balor, AJ Styles and Liv Morgan in a six-person mixed tag team match. Despite all of Edge’s annoyances, his group has yet to add a fourth member. Maybe someone will turn around here?
Stay tuned for that.
In the meantime, Mustafa Ali will get a chance at the US Championship. He gets a second match with Theory, who spoiled him in the process rawfirst make sure he gets a title match and then make sure it happens right away so he has a clear advantage and emerges victorious in said match.
Here is the updater Hell in a dungeon Match card:
- Women’s Raw Championship: Bianca Belair (c) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Asuka
- Hell in a Cell: Cody Rhodes vs. Seth Rollins
- US Championship: Theory (C) vs. Mustafa Ali
- 2-on-1 Handicap: Omos & MVP vs. Bobby Lashley
- Ezekiel vs Kevin Owens
- Judgment Day vs. Finn Balor, AJ Styles & Liv Morgan
“Freelance entrepreneur. Communicator. Gamer. Explorer. Pop culture practitioner.”