Three unrelated ritual beasts are actually buddies from college.
NB: The name of this subject, 粛声 (Shukusei), is a play on 粛正 (Shukusei), meaning enforcement or regulation. It is also a play on a Novox prayer. No Fox (voice).
Technician-JP019 Shukusei no Inorite law (Novox, Silenforcer’s apprentice)
Light Fairy Beast with Level 1 effect
You can only use the first and third effects of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can place 1 “Silenforc” Trap/Spell Persistent from your Deck face-up in your Magic and Traps Zone.
(2) If you want to Summon 1 Ritual LIGHT Warrior or Dragon Ritual Monster with a card effect that requires using monsters, you can use this card as the full requirement.
(3) If a Light Warrior and/or Dragon Ritual monster(s) are Special Summoned to your field while this card is in your Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card.
Technician-JP020 Shukusei no Ryuukenki Saffira (Safira, the wise queen of silence)
Level 6 Light Dragon Effect monster
You can only use the first and second effects of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) You can discard this card; Send 1 Ritual Spell from your Deck to the Graveyard, then you can add 1 LIGHT Warrior or Dragon Ritual Monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
(2) You can banish this card from your graveyard; Ritual Summon 1 Light Warrior or Dragon Ritual monster from your hand, by bonusing monsters from your field or hand whose level total equals or exceeds the level of the Ritual monster you Ritual Summon.
Technician-JP021 Shukusei no Ryuukensei Sauravis (Soravis, the wise and silent dragon)
Level 7 Light Dragon Effect monster
You can only Special Summon the first effect of this card’s name once per turn. You can only use the second effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by shuffling two spells from your hand and/or graveyard into the deck, including at least one ritual spell.
(2) When your opponent activates a card or effect (quick effect): You can return this card to the hand; Special Summon 1 LIGHT Warrior or Dragon Ritual Monster from your hand or Deck, but swap it into the Deck during the End Phase of your next turn.
Technician-JP037 Shukusei Naru Shogosha, Guardian of the Law (Guardian of the Skull, Protector of Silence)
Level 7 Light Warrior Ritual Effect Beast
You can ritually summon this card using “Silenforcing Pray”. You can only use the effects (1) and (3) of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is Ritual Summoned: You can add one Silenforc monster, or one Ritual Warrior or Dragon monster, from your Deck to your hand.
(2) You gain 2050 ATK while “Novox, the Silenforcer Disciple” is on your field or in your GY.
(3) When your opponent activates a card or effect and you control “Novox, the Silenforcer Disciple”: You can deactivate, and if you do, destroy that card.
Technician-JP066 Shukusei Naru Inori (silencing prayer)
Spell Ritual Card
You can only have the second effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) Ritual Summon 1 Ritual Light monster from your hand, by rewarding Light monsters from your hand or field whose total levels equal or exceed the level of the Ritual Monster you Ritually Summon.
(2) If a LIGHT RITUAL monster(s) you control leaves the field under the effect of an opponent’s card: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 “Sauravis, Ancient and Rising”, “Saffira, Queen of Dragons”, or “Skull Guardian, Silent Protector” from your hand or Deck, ignoring its Summon conditions.
Technician-JP067 Shukusei Naru Kikai (sound silencing barrier)
You can only use the second effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) While you control “Novox, the Silenforcer Disciple” or a Light Ritual monster, your opponent’s monsters cannot target Non-Ritual monsters for attacks, nor can your opponent target LIGHT monsters you control with card effects.
(2) During your Main Phase: You can add one “Silenforc” card or one “Skull Guardian” Ritual monster from your Deck to your hand, excluding “Silenforcing Barrier”.
Technician-JP076 Shukusei Naru Iku (silencing authority)
Continuous Trap Card
You can use the first effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) During the main phase: You can activate one of these effects.
● Swap 1 LIGHT Warrior, Dragon Ritual Monster, or 1 Ritual Spell from your Hand or Graveyard to your Deck, and if you do so, take 1 “Silenforc” monster from your Deck, and either add it to your Hand or Special Summon it.
● Objective cards controlled by your opponent up to the number of LIGHT Warrior and Dragon Ritual Monsters you control; Destroy them, and destroy this card as well.
“Web maven. Infuriatingly humble beer geek. Bacon fanatic. Typical creator. Music expert.”