Two decades ago and at the age of 19, Mark Zuckerberg made history by introducing Facebook to the world, which would become the world's most popular social networking site. Posting an old photo from the days when he was still developing his idea in the dorms at Harvard University, Magnate reminisced about it.
A picture shared on the Meta CEO's Instagram account shows a young Zuckerberg Hard at work from his computer and surrounded by bottles of soft drinks.
The post is filled with a phrase Chancellor promises “After 20 years. “I'm still at it,” is the quote that perfectly conveys the current photo. In this, Zuckerberg is 39 years old and looks very mature.
Although similar to his younger version, He is still in front of his computer and with a somewhat unkempt desk. In this case it is surrounded by Ray-Ban Meta smart glasses models and Oculus VR headsets.
The entrepreneur can earn 700 million dollars a year Following the announcement of new quarterly dividend by Meta, the parent company of Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram.
This income is due to Zuckerberg's significant stake in Meta. About 350 million titles classified as Class A and B are accumulatedThat represents more than 13% of the company's total, according to reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
This dividend will be distributed on March 26, 2024. and the Company has indicated its intention to continue these quarterly payments, subject to market conditions and the approval of its Board of Directors.
Based on this plan, Zuckerberg will receive about $175 million each quarterIf the amount and frequency of payments are maintained, the aforementioned 700 million dollars per year.
Mark Zuckerberg He is a public figure recognized worldwide for being the founder of the social network Facebook. Currently leading the meta. Both his life and his achievements are surrounded by countless interesting facts and stories.
– He was born on May 14, 1984 in White Plains, New York and from an early age showed a pronounced interest in programming and technology. At the age of 12, he created the news program “ZuckNet”., his family used in their home. His skills in software development continued to grow throughout his high school years.
– Zuckerberg entered Harvard University in 2002, where he studied computer science and psychology. In his second year, he started a website called “Facemash”., which allowed students to rate the attractiveness of other students. Although the site was quickly taken down by Harvard administration due to ethical and privacy concerns, it planted the seed for his future venture.
– In February 2004, Zuckerberg started “The Facebook” with his roommates Dustin Moskowitz, Chris Hughes and Eduardo Saverin. From his dorm room at Harvard. Initially, the site was only for Harvard students, but soon expanded to other universities and eventually to the general public.
– Facebook, as it is now known, grew at a dizzying pace, attracting millions of users and becoming one of the most influential social networks in the world. Zuckerberg moved to Palo Alto, California with his team, focused full-time on Facebook, and completed his studies at Harvard..
– His first experience of amassing significant wealth came in 2007 at the age of 23.When Microsoft bought a 1.6% stake in Facebook for $240 million.
“Introvert. Thinker. Problem solver. Evil beer specialist. Prone to fits of apathy. Social media expert. Award-winning food fanatic.”