Team17 is owned by publisher and developer Black Salt Games announce Post-launch updates and downloadable content roadmap for cliff.
Get the details below.
- Map markers (Q2 2023) – One of the features that many of you have been asking for is the expanded in-game map functionality, and we’re excited to introduce it with our first free update in May. The addition of map markers will allow you to choose from different colored icons that represent everything from dangers, wrecks, puzzles, and more, allowing you to navigate between locations more efficiently than before. Additionally, this update will include some fixes and balance changes.
- Photo mode and wildlife (Q2 2023)
- In our second update, two new modes will offer very different ways to experience cliff. The first is passive mode, which caters to players who prefer a less intense experience. Monsters that normally attack fishing boats will not be aggressive, allowing players to focus on hunting and enjoying the peaceful surroundings.
- The second mode for this update is another much-requested feature: portrait mode. But rather than just adding capability with a simple menu option, we’re taking a different approach. When it launches, our photo mode will see the addition of a new in-game character who will help players unlock their camera abilities and share clues on where to find some of the local marine wildlife as subjects for your photography, some of which will be new in this update. The mode will tie into PlayStation’s screenshot sharing capability so you can share your own footage, whether it’s of majestic whales or nightmarish atrocities from the depths.
- boat point (Q3 2023) – Our third free update will introduce boat customizations such as paint schemes and flags. You can also explore the coasts and bayous cliffYou will unlock new boat paint schemes and flags to make your fishing vessel really stand out. We’ll have more information on both the second and third updates later in the year.
Paid downloadable content
- Untitled downloadable content (Q4 2023) – Finally, we will be developing paid and fully optional downloadable content featuring the mysterious Ironhaven Corporation. They are looking to set up an innovative drilling operation in the area to revitalize cities and populations, but their ultimate goal is unknown. As you collect materials to build new buildings and vital materials to fuel your rig, meet new characters, craft new equipment, and catch new fish, you just might discover the truth behind their potentially nefarious operations.
cliff Available now for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch and PC via steam And gog.
“Certified food guru. Internet maven. Bacon junkie. Tv enthusiast. Avid writer. Gamer. Beeraholic.”
Apple’s hands-on approach to AI: No bragging, just features
Apple WWDC 2023 Keynote: Watch it here at 1 p.m. ET
Google Pixel Watch can be turned off to protect from heat