Speculating on the rumors surrounding professional wrestling is a favorite pastime for many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being spread by the professional wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just rumours. None of this has been confirmed as fact, but rather is being circulated throughout the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track the accuracy of rumors in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back which you can find here. Remember, take everything with a grain of salt.
- the Wrestling Newsletter He says Logan Paul vs. Kevin Owens for the United States Championship is expected to be booked Royal Rumble 2024.
- the observer It is reported that Charlotte Flair's lucrative new deal with WWE “was actually signed several months ago.”
- Combat choice It is noted that there was a new theme created for Randy Orton but after only one run before being used on the show, it was decided not to use it.
- Dana Massey, Matt Jackson's wife, is “set to be done with AEW the way things are right now,” according to her statement Sean Ross Sapp And Raj Giri.
- during interview on Wrestling time machineTeddy Long claims that someone who works at AEW approached him and said, “Oh by the way, AEW told me to tell you we don't hire any old people.”
- Sources at the North Pole indicate that Mrs Claus received five missed calls from The Ryback last Monday night demanding hungry hippos for Christmas. When Santa Claus heard what happened, he stopped singing Seth Rollins' music and made a huge announcement to all his elves that the big man was instead filling his stockings with pictures of Vince McMahon's black mustache.
If you've heard any interesting rumors you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember that these are rumors and have not been confirmed as fact, so please treat them as such. And check out our weekly Rumor Look Back here To track how many times rumors turn out to be true.
“Freelance entrepreneur. Communicator. Gamer. Explorer. Pop culture practitioner.”