This Tuesday October 4th system 50 Best Bars published a list of Top 50 pubs In the world, this includes three Argentina. This decision has been debated among many 600 members A jury of experts who made public their preferences at the exhibition held at the Cúpula de las Arenas de Barcelona, in Spain. This phenomenon exists 13 years Held in history and before London.
“We welcomed the vote this year shake Influencers, beverage journalists, bar owners, canteen managers and ambassadors from around the world. Never before has a group of such quality, numbers and size been brought together. As a result, A poll Truly Reliable”, the organizers of this conference elaborated.
In this case, Spain was the country with the most bars provided. At the top of the rankings, that HeavenLocated in Barcelona such as YesIt was number three on the list.
Bar Atlantic FloristLocated in the Retiro neighborhood Level 18 This rank and, thus, is ranked as The best of the country and a very exclusive one Latin America.
Renato Giovanninoni, The venue’s bartender celebrated the recognition: “The World’s 50 Best Bars Awards are high on the global cocktail agenda. Again three bars are the best in Argentina. This is truly remarkable. Floreria has been on the list for nine years, and that’s a lot. I’m excited”.
Second, look Three monkeysLocated in Palermo a few meters from Plaza Serrano Level 27 In this global poll.
Sebastian Atienza Y Carlos AquinasThe two founders were in Barcelona and celebrated this prestigious recognition there.
Cochin China BarAnother bar, in the Palermo neighborhood, was located there 42 From the world’s best list. “Thanks to the entire Cochinchina team for taking us further. And, of course, for those who choose us day by day”, their owners celebrated on social networks.
A complete list of the 50 best bars in the world
1) Paradise (Barcelona, Spain)
2) Dare Elementary (London, England)
3) Chips (Barcelona, Spain)
4) Limandur Liquor Store (Mexico City, Mexico)
5) The Little Red Door (Paris, France)
6) Double Chicken Please (New York, USA)
7) Two Schmucks (Barcelona, Spain)
8) Connaught (London, England)
9) Katana Kitten (New York, USA)
10) Alchemy (Cartagena, Colombia)
11) Handshake Speakeasy (Mexico City, Mexico)
12) Jigar and Bonnie (Singapore)
13) Hanky Panky (Mexico City, Mexico)
14) BKK Social Club (Bangkok, Thailand)
15) Salmon Guru (Madrid, Spain)
16) Drink Kong (Rome, Italy)
17) Goa (Hong Kong, China)
18) Atlantic Florist (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
19) The Clamseas (Athens, Greece)
20) Baba Ah Rum (Athens, Greece)
21) Cafe La Trova (Miami, USA)
22) Attaboy (New York, USA)
23) Satan’s Whiskers (London, England)
24) Tropic City (Bangkok, Thailand)
25) Kumiko (Chicago, USA)
26) Sidecar (New Delhi, India)
27) Three Monkeys (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
28) Argo (Hong Kong, China)
29) Maybe Sami (Sydney, Australia)
30) Swift (London, England)
31) Godu (Athens, Greece)
32) Paltra (Mexico City)
33) Manhattan (Singapore)
34) Overstory (New York, USA)
35) 1930 (Milan, Italy)
36) Dante (New York)
37) Bar with Patterns for Name (London)
38) Juma (Dubai)
39) Locale Firenze (Florence, Italy)
40) Redfrog (Lisbon, Portugal)
41) OK Canteen (Sydney, Australia)
42) Cochin China (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
43) Himcock (Oslo, Norway)
44) Carnival (Lima, Peru)
45) Galaxy (Dubai)
46) L’Antiquario (Naples, Italy)
47) Staff Only (New York, USA)
48) Benfiditch (Tokyo, Japan)
49) Lucy’s Flower Shop (Stockholm, Sweden)
50) Bulgari (Dubai)
“Introvert. Thinker. Problem solver. Evil beer specialist. Prone to fits of apathy. Social media expert. Award-winning food fanatic.”
Drones attack Moscow and Russia condemns Ukrainian “terrorist attack”.
Miami shooting: At least nine injured in shooting in middle of Hollywood Beach
Madeleine McCann’s strange sanctuary was discovered by a couple in Portugal near where the girl disappeared.