The Powerball jackpot is now at more than $600 million and rising steadily after there were no winners in Saturday’s drawing.
the Lottery jackpot It is now worth an estimated $638 million, with a cash value of $304.2 million. The next drawing will be held at 10:59 PM ET on Monday, September 18.
The last Powerball jackpot was $1.08 billion, when the winning ticket was sold in Los Angeles on July 19, making it the third-largest in lottery history.
Here’s what to know about the Powerball lottery.
First time playing Powerball?Here’s exactly how to request a ticket from the cashier.
When is the next Powerball drawing?
Arsenal Graphics It takes place three times a week, every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 10:59 PM ET. The next drawing will be Monday, September 18th.
What are the latest Powerball winning numbers?
the Winning numbers From Saturday 16 September, the drawing was 8, 11, 19, 24 and 46. The red Powerball was 5 and the Power Play was 2X.
There were no jackpot winners or winners in the $2 million Match 5 + Power Play, but there were $1 million Match 5 winners in Arizona and Washington.
Powerball numbers you need to know:These most popular numbers can help you win
How to play Powerball
Powerball costs $2 per game.
To play, select five numbers from 1 to 69 for the white balls, then select one number from 1 to 26 for the red Powerball balls.
You can choose your lucky numbers on the play slip or let the lottery terminal choose your numbers at random.
To win, match one of the nine ways:
- 5 white balls + 1 red Powerball ball = Grand Prize.
- 5 white balls = 1 million dollars.
- 4 white balls + 1 red Powerball ball = $50,000.
- 4 white balls = $100.
- 3 white balls + 1 red Powerball = $100.
- 3 white balls = $7.
- 2 white balls + 1 red Powerball = $7.
- 1 white ball + 1 red Powerball ball = $4.
- 1 red Powerball = $4.
There is an opportunity to increase your winnings two, three, four, five and ten times with Power Play for an additional $1 per play. Players can multiply non-jackpot winnings up to 10 times when the jackpot is $150 million or less.
All prizes are limited to cash amounts, except for the Grand Prize. In California, prize payout amounts are determined by sales and number of winners.
How to play Powerball?A beginner’s guide to Powerball rules and potential prizes.
What are the odds of winning Powerball?
The odds of winning the Powerball jackpot are one in 292,201,338. The odds of getting the lowest prize, $4 for one red Powerball ball, are one in 38.32.
According to Powerball, the odds of winning the total prize are one in 24.87, based on a $2 game and rounded to two decimal places.
What is the largest Powerball jackpot ever?
here Five bigger Powerball jackpots ever won:
- $2.04 billion from a single winning ticket in California in November 2022
- $1.586 billion from three winning tickets in California, Florida and Tennessee in January 2016
- $1.08 billion from a single winning ticket in California in July 2023
- $768.4 million from a single winning ticket in Wisconsin in March 2019
- $758.7 million from a single winning ticket in Massachusetts in August 2017
“Web maven. Infuriatingly humble beer geek. Bacon fanatic. Typical creator. Music expert.”