Having them on hand is key to responding to emergencies and treating the most common injuries. Tips and Prices.
You can use a small suitcase or a plastic Tupperware. Also a metal or wooden container. The important thing is that every home – as well as every car – always has one first aid kit Nothing important is lost.
Having a good first aid kit, usually identified with a red cross, ensures you always have one By hand And in one place All the necessary components are ready Serve quickly Injury and other home emergencies until you get medical attention.
The country’s Ministry of Health advises every family to assemble a first aid kit. Cool place, Dry, Cleanof Easy to contact. “The organs must be kept in good condition, their Expiry dates And Recover from time to time“, indicates the Health Authority.
In the same way, the pharmacy chain Pharmacity recommends using a Hermetic box And Easy to transport. “It has to be accessible Introduction By the occupants of the house, but out of the reach of small children”, they warn.
What should be in a home first aid kit: the basics
The Ministry of Health publishes a list to check that each family is well prepared Key ingredients That “should be includedIn the first aid kit, they include:
1. Disposable gloves. Indicated are latex. They are used to avoid contamination of wounds and for the safety of those helping the victim.
2. Cloth and bandages. 7 cm and 10 cm wide, useful for cleaning wounds and stopping bleeding.
3. Sterile dressings. They are used to clean and close open wounds.
4. Scotch tape. To fix cloth or bandages.
5. Scissors. To cut the cloth and bandages or clothes of the victim.
6. Antiseptics. They are applied to wounds so that they do not become infected. Povidone iodine and 10 volume hydrogen peroxide are the most common.
7. Neutral soap. It is called “white soap” and is very effective for cleaning wounds.
8. 70% alcohol. Hands should be cleaned. It offers both a gel and a liquid version.
Holding balls is also very useful Cotton Sterile, one tweezers (to remove embedded fissures), a Handkerchief (to use a sling or protect wounds), Needles Hook, A Thermometer And a piece of paper with everything telephones Emergency.
“First aid kit No need to add drugsDo not encourage self-medication,” officials advise.
How much does it cost today to put together a basic first aid kit?
For those in need Add or change Some elements, from pharmacity, they mentioned some Prices To take into account:
– Latex gloves, 100 units: $1,890.
-7 and 10 cm bandages: $430/480.
– Gauze 10 x 10 cm, 32 pieces: $390.
– Sterile dressings, 4 units: $1,790.
-Hypoallergenic Adhesive Tape 1.25 cm X 9 m: $520.
– Povidone Iodine Antiseptic: $1,122.
– Hydrogen Peroxide: $290.
– Alcohol gel, 100 g: $600.
Liquid alcohol, 500 ml: $510.
– White soap on bread: $240.
– Thermometer: $1,200.
Who wants to buy? All newMeanwhile, they are sold First aid kits are already collected With the container and the most important items inside.
A compact, travel-friendly, can get by $4,200. And more complete, more suitable to keep at home, costs now $5,900.
“Introvert. Thinker. Problem solver. Evil beer specialist. Prone to fits of apathy. Social media expert. Award-winning food fanatic.”
Drones attack Moscow and Russia condemns Ukrainian “terrorist attack”.
Miami shooting: At least nine injured in shooting in middle of Hollywood Beach
Madeleine McCann’s strange sanctuary was discovered by a couple in Portugal near where the girl disappeared.