Turkish authorities said they had been arrested To the suspicious woman did Suicide bombing On the busy Istiklal Avenue In Istanbul, Turkey.
Interior Minister Suleiman Soylu told the media this morning that the man who allegedly left the bomb that caused the explosion that killed at least 6 people and injured 81 others. He has been arrested by the Istanbul Police Department.
“The bomber has been arrested. The PKK/PYD terrorist organization is in the framework of our findings. In the future, we will show them a reward in which those who caused us this pain can suffer more and more pain,” Soylu said in reports collected by TRT television channel.
With this message, the head of the minister’s portfolio linked the attacker to the PKK armed group, which he indicated was ultimately responsible for the incident.
“The face of terrorism is bitter, but we will continue this fight till the end. Especially, the dishonesty of our so-called allies who hide all the terrorists in their own country, who appear to be our friends, or revive the terrorists in the areas they occupy, the areas they rule, and send them their own money. Senates. , It is patently dishonest,” lamented Soylu.
This Sunday’s suicide attack on Istiklal Avenue killed 6 people and injured 81 others, two of whom are in critical condition.
Turkey’s Vice President Fuad Okte confirmed the attack was a “kamikaze” attack by a female bomber.
Istanbul has been hit by a number of bombings in the past, including a suicide bombing in Istiklal in 2016 by a suspected Islamic State member that killed five people.
In the same year, militants from the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK), considered a terrorist organization by Turkey, claimed responsibility for a bomb attack outside a football stadium in the Besiktas district of central Istanbul that killed 38 people.
“Introvert. Thinker. Problem solver. Evil beer specialist. Prone to fits of apathy. Social media expert. Award-winning food fanatic.”