Mortal Kombat 1 Update 1,001 has been released by NetherRealm Studios on all platforms, bringing some new deaths, features, and more! Read what’s new in the patch notes for the new MK1 update dated October 23.
Mortal Kombat 1 Update 1,001 Patch Notes | Mortal Kombat 1 Update 0.134 Patch Notes | Patch notes for the new update for MK1 on October 23
measuring: 8.5 GB on PS5
to update: Although the full patch notes have not yet been released, NetherRealm has confirmed that they will be revealed “soon.” In the meantime, the in-game patch notes we have provided below are all the official information that has been released.
Today’s big patch is now live, and transfer marks are officially back. As always, make sure your game is up to date and kombat ready before you get started. Full patch notes will be available soon. #MK1 pic.twitter.com/Mio38SKMVd
– Mortal Kombat 1 (@MortalKombat) October 23, 2023
- Halloween Fatality has been added to the Featured Store
- Moves can now be pinned to the HUD
- The Ping/Connection indicator can now be enabled in-game in the online options
- Added the ability to mute voice chat and microphone via the main menu under Audio Settings and Pause Menu Settings in an online match
- Fixed cases where the yellow notification for new items would not clear
- General gameplay bug fixes
It’s also worth noting that NetherRealm appears to have removed the store timer, though it’s not part of the in-game changelog.
These are all the notes that have been included in the game, and if NetherRealm releases any additional notes, we will be sure to update this post.
“Certified food guru. Internet maven. Bacon junkie. Tv enthusiast. Avid writer. Gamer. Beeraholic.”